ICEBERG uses a cold therapy treatment method to effectively relieve pain. The natural and therapeutic ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to provide long lasting pain relief from a variety of physical ailments.
ICEBERG is used by many health care professionals, sports and fitness experts, massage therapists and skin care professionals. ICEBERG is the ideal product for people who suffer from:
- Arthritis Pain
- Back or Neck Pain
- Shoulder or Arm Pain
- Hip, Leg or Knee Pain
- Sore Muscles and Joints
- Muscle Sprains
- Sports-Related Pain
- Pain or Soreness from Exercise
ICEBERG is for use by adults and children over 12 years of age.
ICEBERG can be applied as needed, up to 4 times daily. We recommend that you seek advice from your health care practitioner before using ICEBERG. ICEBERG should not be used on wounds or broken skin.
NO. ICEBERG is specially formulated without parabens.
ICEBERG contains a special blend of botanical extracts, each with its own unique properties that help to relieve swelling and inflammation.
- Arnica - used to soothe muscles aches, reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- Bosewellia - used as an anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, analgesic and anti-fungal.
- Ginseng - helps to increase resistance against stressful influences of a physical, chemical or biological nature.
- Ilex - a shrubby plant used by the Paraguay Indians to enhance the effects of their medicines.
- Menthol - has local anesthetic and counter-irritant properties and a calming effect over parts to which it is applied.
- Spearmint - used as anti-spasmodic to help relieve muscle spasms.
- Tea Tree Oil - used as a topical agent for antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.